Eurolink Systems is a Services Provider and Value-added Distributor (VAD) operating in the unmanned and robotics
technologies industry. We provide the following Services for start-up and established manufacturers across the globe:
• One-tier and two-tier distribution channel sales
• Professional, integration, and technical services
• Local and regional sales and market development services
• International logistics and trade services
• Training, testing, and accreditation services
• Advocacy and consultancy
HOW WE CAN HELP?
Eurolink Systems helps manufacturers of unmanned and robotics technologies companies take advantage of growth opportunities in the European defense, public safety, enterprise, and commercial markets
• We provide local market reach and expertise, while efficiently solving problems and addressing the complexities of the European business environment on your behalf
• We can help your company participate in government and commercial business endeavors via proposal response, business development, client relations, and technical services
• We can provide a safe pair of hands to import your systems into Europe, and provide IS0 9001 certified assembly, testing, configuration, and fulfilment services to the end-customer
• We can be a channel development representative on your behalf in order to provide marketing and sales to build our brand in Europe.
EUROLINK SYSTEMS DIFFERENTIATION & STRENGHTS
Financially sound company operating since the 1990’s in the defense, robotics, and embedded technology industries
• Existing distribution and services infrastructure in Europe
• Existing contractual partnerships with global manufactures
• Solutions-oriented company with broad partner ecosystem
• Technology, commercial market, and public sector expertise
• Services Provider and Enabler; not a competitor or ‘middle man’
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
Eurolink Systems is ISO 9001certified for “design, realization, distribution and sales of hardware and software products for
advanced modular systems in the sector of automation and control, information technology, and real time data elaboration.